Friday, February 22, 2013

Looking Ahead To The Racing Season

February 17th: 8:50am wake up. 4mi.-(33:45) at 11:00am. It was snowing out the whole time, but the padding on the pavement was kind of nice. Went by quickly. I decided to skip my 2nd 6mi. run today because my head cold got worse. I think it was a good decision. Pancakes, french toast, and bacon for dinner. Delicious. Took some Nyquil before bed and passed out.
50.5mi. for the week

February 18th: 9:20am wake up. Slept really well :) I had a slight cold so I stayed inside today and ran 3mi.-(25:10) on the treadmill at 12:50pm. It was bitter cold out most of the day with the wind chill. Another 4mi.-(33:30) at 6:20pm on the treadmill as well. Chop suey for dinner with a bagel. A bowl of cereal and double chocolate brownies for dessert with cold milk. More deliciousness :)

February 19th: Packed up and left around 10:00am. Skipped lunch and studied in the afternoon for an exam tomorrow. 6mi.-(46:58) at 4:40pm. Didn't feel all that good.

February 20th: 7:05am wake up. Breakfast and out the door by 7:40. Classes in the morning/afternoon with one exam. I'm not sure how I did. I feel fairly good about it though. 2mi. wu-(16:50) and then 6mi.-(46:28) all on a treadmill at 3:15pm. Took 3-5min. after my wu to stretch. I didn't feel like running outside today. Treadmills seem to be softer on my legs than the constant pounding on pavement. It makes sense, but I want to make sure I'm still getting in a good workout. Steak, sauteed onions, and corn for dinner with Liz :) It was really good! The corn, not so much. I could have had more of the steak and onions though.

No comments:

Post a Comment