Monday, February 11, 2013

Blizzard Of 2013

February 7th: 3mi.-(25:10) at 1:10pm. Another 4mi.-(30:18-9min. wu, 4x3min. on;off fartleks, .7mi. cd) at 7:08pm. Low-key day other than the running and some studying.

February 8th: 6:50am wake up. Class wasn't cancelled this morning. Got ready and had breakfast before heading out. Lecture 8-9:25. 9:30-11ish in a computer lab working on things/assignments with Liz. 4mi.-(33:38) at 12:02pm. It had already started snowing before I began. Lots of snow expected. A nice rest of the day with Liz :)

February 9th: French toast, a cupcake, turkey bacon, and cereal for breakfast. I didn't really eat lunch. Probably why I passed out so easily around 2:50pm for a quick nap. Took the day off from running. Shoveled snow for a good 3+hrs. throughout the day though! We got over 2 feet...crazyyyy. It should start melting next week though so that's good! :) The weather was against me today.

February 10th: 4mi.-(33:32) at 11:28am. I was planning on running again, but I ended up being too tired. Took a nap in the afternoon because I felt so low. My back was pretty sore from shoveling yesterday. I studied A&P I for awhile in the pm to get myself ready for the first exam on Wednesday. I'm happy that the material seems to be clicking with me. We'll see how it goes. Bed by 11:45pm, but I don't think I fell asleep until 12:30ish. Woke up at 6:29am...weird...went back to sleep. 40 miles for the week. Not what I had planned, but I needed the rest. 

February 11th: 8:05am wake up. My back is a lot better today :) Changed up for a run. 5 mi.-(41:48) at 8:34am. There was some heavy snow coming down in the last few miles. We got enough snow this past weekend! Back to shower and have breakfast. Oatmeal with brown sugar, a bagel with peanut butter, and a banana. I was out of milk so I couldn't have cereal. Just the single run today. The road conditions were horrible for most of the day. I'm glad I got it done first thing in the morning. Planning for a great week of training! Looking ahead to March. Strength workout after dinner. Curling, push ups, and squats. 3 sets of each with 3min. rest in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment