Friday, January 18, 2013

Snowstorm & An Easy 5

January 16th: Slow start to the day. 4 miles-(32:18) at 12:40pm in the snowstorm. It was hard to see with constant flurries flying into my eyes and sticking to my eyelashes. Also, it was rather slippery with all the slushy, wet snow on the roads. Stayed in one piece, thankfully. Got back and showered. Had a bagel, banana, and Clif bar. Off to Liz's for the day. Pizza for dinner. Back to my place by 11pm and bed by 12.

January 17th: 5 miles-(42:10) at 11:25am. Showered and then ate a few things. Met up with Liz for the day. Returned Red Box movies. We got some Chinese food for lunch. Potatoes, noodles, and fried rice for me. Felt pretty tired after eating it. Went to the Y to check out membership prices and schedules. I might get one at some point...not sure. Looking for a job at the moment. That's priority over spending money. Vermicelli for dinner. Banana, dried pineapple slices, and an apple for a snack around 10:30. Bed by 12 again. I need to go to sleep sooner so I can wake up earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment