Monday, January 28, 2013

A Good End To A Solid Week

January 24th: 5 miles-(42:40) at 2:40pm. Just an easy run the day before my planned-on 10 miler. Liz ordered take out for dinner. I used my whole $25 gift card plus another dollar to pay for it. We got a burger with blue cheese, lettuce, onions, tomato, and french fries with salt and vinegar on the side. As well as 6 chicken wings topped with Parmesan garlic sauce, and a grilled chicken teriyaki wrap with french fries. I ate so much. It was all so good though :D Homework after.

January 25th: Woke up at 6:50am. Had breakfast and out the door by 7:30. Class 8-9:20. Picked up some groceries. I don't remember what I had for lunch. Ran 10 miles-(1:22:58) at 2:15pm. Started off with no real route in mind. I just kept going on different roads, turned around a few times, but still managed to get 10 total. I enjoyed eating dinner with Liz again. Made some beef lomain with teriyaki sauce for dinner later on along with some bread and chicken wings topped with the really good, above-mentioned sauce! :)

January 26th: I felt off until I ran 3 miles-(25:28) at 12:20pm. Bagel, apple, and banana after my run. Showered and packed up my things to head home for the weekend. A ping pong or table tennis, whichever you prefer, filled afternoon. Out for 3 miles-(24:28) at 4:55pm. Back to shower and have dinner. Had some Great steak tips with green beans and sweet potato! :D Adam mixed up some chocolate chip cookies for dessert. I probably ate too many...six or seven I think.

January 27th: Woke up at 8:10am to throw laundry in the dryer. Back to bed until 9. Out the door by 9:25 for an easy 3 miles-(25:40). A couple bowls of cereal for breakfast along with 3 cookies and a banana. A cinnamon raisin bagel and some coffee cake for "lunch". I didn't really feel hungry. Lots of ping pong games throughout the day. I've gotten a lot better! :) Another 5 miles at 4:20ish with Kurt. 1mi. warm up-(8:15), 3mi. fartlek-(1 min. on;off in 19:40--7, 6:25, and 6:15), 1mi. cool down-(8:10). Total time-(36:05). Felt pretty good considering it was 18 degrees out. Kurt kept at my heels the whole way. I'll just have to get faster! Shower and more ping pong. I think I'm obsessed haha. Pizza for dinner. 2 slices of pepperoni and 3 slices of spinach and feta. So good. Watched some of the pro bowl and a show called Columbo. Bed by 12. 46 miles for the week

No comments:

Post a Comment