Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Past Six Days

January 4th: I really need to keep up with this more! I don't remember everything long enough. I need to write when things are fresh in my mind. Ran the YMCA Resolution 5k course with Tom and Perry around 2:30pm because I had the day off from work with very little to do. I added on a mile after for 4 miles-(No Time). They both raced it the next day. Perry-(19:54) and Tom-(20:33). I've decided not to race until March. I just want to focus on building a base and putting in the miles and time out on the road/trails. I know it will all pay off in the long run if I stay healthy and injury-free.

January 5th: Uneventful day of lounging and researching different things. 7 miles-(58:21) by myself at 12:45pm.

January 6th: 11ish wake up. I headed out for a run at 3:20pm for 8 miles-(1:02:52). Showered and ate something. Went and picked up Liz after to head home for a couple of days. Bed by 1am. 32 miles on the week for 6 days

January 7th: 9:40am wake up. Made some French toast..soo good..and had a banana. Went skating around 12:30pm with part of the family and Liz. It was cold because I wasn't dressed warm enough. I ran 3 miles-(23:02) later in the day at 4:30pm. Black beans smothered in barbecue sauce, white rice, and broccoli all on a roll for dinner. I had two of them. Deliciousness. Bed by 12pm.

January 8th: 8:20am wake up. Had breakfast and packed up. Left by 9:40am. Got to work at 11:30am after bringing Liz to her house. Smooth ride the whole way, but I forgot my gps watch at home. Bummer. 4 miles-(No Time) at 8:45pm. It was pretty mild outside with barely any wind which was nice for a change. I'm loving this "warmer" weather. It's supposed to be above 30 degrees during the day for the next week or so and a couple 40+ degree days. Score!

January 9th: Got up around 10am because I wasn't scheduled to work today. Looking at apartments and reading for most of the day. Changed up and went out for 5 miles-(No Time) on my own at 4:40pm. Back to make dinner and drink some water. I had salsa and chips while simmering some rice pilaf. When the rice was just about done, I heated up a can of black beans. I put the rice, black beans, and some salsa on a flour burrito-sized tortilla. It was actually really good! Applied for another part-time job. Lifted weights and did some core. Showered and then applied to Planet Fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment