Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Most Days Off This Year

April 1st: Took the day off from running just to rest the legs.

April 2nd: Ran 10mi.-(80:28) at 12:12pm. I had to stop after 7.5mi. for 5min. to stretch and walk around because of intense plantar fascia pain. I ran the rest slowly, @8:30/mi. pace. I was clicking off 7:40's before that. My shoes have definitely come to the end of their good use. I got back and my new training shoes were near the door. Score! :) Running warehouse is by far the best when it comes to free fast shipping and returns if needed.

April 3rd: Took the day off from running because of my foot. It makes me limp a little. I'm bummed. I don't know if I'll be able to race on Saturday. I was really looking forward to this particular race.

April 4th: Took the day off from running. Foot is getting better.

April 5th: Ran 2mi.-(16:24) at 4:40pm after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment