Sunday, June 22, 2014

Post-Marathon Recovery Week

May 26th-Monday: 0-very sore and tight
day off from work

May 27th-Tuesday: 0-still sore and tight, but not as bad

day off from work

May 28th-Wednesday: 0-feeling better

May 29th-Thursday: 0-feeling pretty much back to normal

May 30th-Friday: 0

May 31st-Saturday:

June 1st-Sunday: 4mi.-(31:38) at 9:56am and 10mi.-(46ish) on the bike
I got some quality rest in this week, and I'm now ready to work my way into a solid exercise routine over these next 3-6 weeks. I plan on putting some cycling into the program as well. I have my first 5 mile race of the year in 7 weeks! It definitely felt good to start up running again today, and do the first of hopefully many bike rides this year. Here is to a great summer of training and racing!
4mi. for the week 
10mi. of cycling

No comments:

Post a Comment